AGRICULTURE LOCAL 20044 ANNUAL DINNER MEETING
- November 27, 2008 – 5:p.m.
- Dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m.
- Firefighters’ Club Metrotown – 6515 Bonsor st., Burnaby, B.C.
- (Free parking at Metrotown parkade-closest to the Bay)
Please e-mail Helen Van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 24th @ noon if you intend to come. We need to have an exact count for ordering the meals.
Introduction of head table:
- Bob Kingston – Agriculture National President
- Bob Jackson – Agricultrue Regional Vice-President Lowermainland B.C.
- Jennie Chu – Agriculture Human Rights Representative B.C.
- James Little – Public Service Alliance of Canada Regional Representative
- Terri Lee – 1st. Vice-President
- Monica Gartner – Secretary
- Karen Kesler – Treasurer
- Stuart Coates – Chief Shop Steward
- Sidney Wong – OSH Representative
Bob Kingston’s Report – Essential Services Agreement (Am I designated?)
Bob Jackson’s Report – Bargaining and the Collective Agreement
Jennie Chu – Human Rights Report
James Little – PSAC upcoming education including Harassment in the Workplace
Reports from local executive officers
- Elections for new local executive
- New officers sworn into office
Nominations for local executive officer positions can be submitted in advance to any of the current local executive.