Annual General Meeting and Dinner- December 3, 2010
- Where: Burnaby Firefighters Club 6515 Bonsor Street (street behind the Sears at Metrotown)
- When: Friday, December 3, 2010
The meeting will begin at 5 with reports and cocktails, the buffet dinner to start at 5:30 with the meeting to finish thereafter (anticipated to begin again by 7:00)
- Adoption of 2009 AGM Minutes (attached here for reference)
- Agriculture Union National President address – Bob Kingston
- Local Executive Reports
- Financial Report
- PSAC – Regional Update – James Little
- Agriculture Regional Update – Regional Vice President Bob Jackson
- Vote and Election of 2011 Local Executive
- Selection of Delegates to 2011 Agriculture Union Triennial Convention (to be held in Vancouver, BC)
Gas subsidy will be provided for members who work in the Fraser Valley and carpool (bring at least one other member in their car).
Please contact Terri Lee at 604-666-3328 or Sonya Entwistle at (604)666-8142 or via e-mail for more information or to let us know you are coming (so we can be sure there is enough food).