CFIA ratification vote: Let your voice be heard!
Thank you to all CFIA members who have embarked on the e-vote process and cast their vote. If you have not yet participated in an information session please continue reading below.
It’s a simple two-step process!
- Find a webinar/meeting at a time that is convenient. Note that our webinars schedule for BC has now concluded, but you are able to participate in any upcoming webinar. Register and listen to a 20 minute presentation on your tentative agreement. You have the option to stay on the session for the Q&A session after the presentation or;
- Once you have heard the presentation you can log off the session. Then approximately one hour after the session has ended PSAC will have confirmed your participation and you will be able to cast your vote at the link provided in step two.
Both attendance at the webinar session and casting your ballot can be accomplished by phone, but you still must register for the webinar session as this will activate your Personal Identification Number (PIN) so you can vote.
STEP ONE – ATTEND A MEETING
Find a webinar and register to attend. As these are being coordinated in other parts of the country, please take note of the time zone.
- National Capital Region webinar schedule (offered in English and french).
- Ontario webinar schedule.
- Prairies webinar schedule.
- Quebec webinar schedule (offered in french)
STEP TWO: CAST YOUR BALLOT
You can vote on the tentative agreement by telephone, smartphone or online. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
Using the PIN that was sent to you by mail or your home e-mail go to www.psac-afpc.isivote.com and follow the instructions or to vote by phone, call the voting phone number at 1-888-359-2301 and follow the instructions.
If you have any more questions about the CFIA vote or have any issues voting contact the CFIA vote hotline: 1-888-281-8683.
PSAC at CFIA – Stronger Together!